Power to Petition Your Government
Politicians will say anything, and in 2016, Major Mike Webb’s opponent for the VA8GOP nomination, Charles Hernick, claimed that I was a “self-proclaimed activist,” and apparently in a landslide election in the nomination convention he convinced a majority that he could “talk the talk,” while the hundreds of college volunteers he assured would bring victory in November, validated that he could not walk the walk.
Meanwhile, one of his supporters in the Establishment even suggested that Major Mike Webb’s ideas were too liberal for the GOP, even after they had nominated an environmentalist, who, today, has moved on to Annapolis to a directorship at a global climate change advocacy group.
But participative democracy does not begin with the politicians, but rather those “We, the People,” specifically referenced in the Constitution, endowed with a right to free speech, not subordinated to or by the press. And, according to the Founders, that public conscience, informed by the competing religious sects, might create a truly educated and enlightened voter, because some politicians, like Don Beyer, have actually stated that politics is just like sales, and if you are ever invited to a poker game and don’t know who the sucker is, it is probably you, and his year-end million dollar receipts reported to FEC confirm that a multimillionaire can actually get money to help him win re-election without contributing one reportable dime.
So, if you want to be a football hero, who gets all the chicks, and not a cheerleader who hopes to date a football hero, here’s you chance to stand up and be counted and make your choice known.
- Demand Warner to Initiate a Kaine Ethics Investigation: Major Mike Webb has done the legwork on this petition, initiating at least three litigations in federal courts just to compel MSBP to commence the Whistleblower Complaint Investigation required under 5 U.S.C. 1221(f)(3). Don Beyer has repeatedly ignored the serious allegations, and even denied that he had ever heard about them at his July 8, 2019 Town Hall. But, despite assisting in acquiring the “damning evidence,” Mark Warner, like Ted Deutch, House Ethics Committee Chairman, has refused to initiate the Senate Ethics Committee Investigation, despite his claims of piety and moral conviction in the impeachment trial.
- Save the Name of Washington-Lee High School: This petition was so successful that it was specifically referenced by former Assistant Superintendent Linda Erdos during the Arlington Public School Board meetings to change the name of Washington-Lee High School. Today, Major Mike Webb has been lead plaintiff in at least three litigations in state courts arising from the name change, and he even delivered oral arguments before the Virginia State Supreme Court during the Summer of 2019.
- Ratify Term Limits: if there was a 95% chance that you could remain in Congress as an incumbent, what incentive, beyong good character and moral convictions, would you have to relinquish that power, which grows with seniority every year? Doesn’t power tend to corrupt, and absolute power absolutely, or is that just a neat phrase to throw on a meme and publish on social media?
- Recall Governor Ralph Northam: This is an online petition that was launched by Constitutional Conservatives to which Major Mike Webb has submitted his signature in support. It is unimaginable that any governor, especially in the state from which most of the freedoms in the Bill of Rigths were created, and where the oldest democratically elected legislature in the Western World was founded might advocate for infanticide, call a state of emergency when persons excercise their constitutional freedoms and unabridged right to bear arms or propose to make it a crime to criticize an elected government official.
- Virginia Freedom Caucus Petition in Support of Second Amendment: Progresssive Senator Dick Saslaw, a former challenger of Congressman Stamford Parris when the VA8GOP held the seat, did not wait a fortnight before beginning to launch an attack on the Second Amendment Rights that were lifted directly from the writings of the Founding Fathers who were residents of Virginia. It is one thing to be ignorant of history, but quite another to completely ignore it, especially with regard to inalienable freedoms recognized in a rule of law.
- Constitutional Conservatives Resolution on Second Amendment Rights: If you support the Second Amendment or just the basic freedoms guaranteed in the Constitution, just go ahead and say it twice, because that never gets repetitive or too old.